Download the PDF version Here
ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER GRADE 3 & PROJECT MANAGER LEVEL 1
P2S ENGINEERING, LONG BEACH, NOV 2012 – PRESENT
Offices, Data Centers, Healthcare, Retail, Restaurants, Higher Education, Industrial Facilities.
INTERN, WILLIAM FISHER ARCHITECTURE SANTA CRUZ JUN 2011 – SEPT 2012
3D project visualization & design of residential and small retail projects.
T.A. & GRADER, UC SANTA CRUZ SANTA CRUZ SEPT 2010 – JUN 2012
Sustainability Engineering, Renewable Resource Design, Green Building Design.
INTERN, UCSC PHYSICAL PLANNING & CONSTRUCTION SANTA CRUZ DEC 2010-JAN 2012
Education and outreach for a LEED Gold certified Health Center.
3D ROTOSCOPING & COMPOSITING, SASSOON FILM DESIGN SANTA MONICA, JUN-SEPT 2010
Video tracking, rotoscoping and compositing feature length films for 3D conversion.
- University of California, Santa Cruz — GPA 3.21 — B.A. Environmental Studies, minor Electrical Engineering — Graduated March 2012 with Honors in the Major & Stevenson Service Award
- Santa Monica High School — GPA 4.33 — 7 AP Exams average of 4.14/5 — Graduated 2007
- Santa Monica College — GPA 4.0 — Business Management, Fine Art & Foreign Language — 2004 – 2007
LEED AP BD+C – November 2015
Engineer-in-training (EIT) – April 2014
- Green Building
- Net Zero Energy Design
- Lighting Design
- Power Distribution
- Revit Architecture & MEP
- OSHPD Projects
- ETAP/SKM Analysis
- After Effects
- Mission Critical Facilities
- Renewable Energy
- Project Management
- CA Title 24
- Josephine Ortega, LEED AP, AIA
- William Fisher Architecture, AIA
- Karsten Mueller, PhD, LEED AP
- James Barsimantov, PhD
- Katie Monsen, PhD
- Oxana Pantchenko, PhD
- Corey Lyons, PE, LEED AP